RSS Feed

Day 9: Insanity Workout Review - Pure Cardio Workout

Today was a great day to workout! I do not know exactly why, but it was. It was time for the pure cardio workout again, you know...the one that has no breaks...it definitely one of the hardest Insanity Workouts. I am starting to feel more and more comfortable with theses workouts, but I am still being challenged, body and mind. Even though I have been able to do more exercises in the Insanity Workout, I still have to force myself mentally to suck it up and do the exercises, especially if it has anything to do with push ups. The hardest part for me, is when I am breathing hard and tired, and then Shaun T drops to the floor to do a series of push ups, I have a hard time getting to that floor. It is something I need to get better at.

The workout went really well today, even though there were no breaks I felt like I was able to keep up more than I did the first time. Although this is one of the hardest workouts to do, it is still one of the funnest workouts to watch, because Shaun T gets in his people's faces and sometimes tells some people to take a break or sit down. He is kind of like a drill sergeant in this workout. Today the workout I had the most problem with was the level 2 workout, it's where you squat down, throw your legs back into a push up position, then do 4 push ups, when you are still in a push position, you run for a 4 count, and then stand back up and jump, and then do it all over again for a full minute. It is super exhausting and it comes in the later part of the workout, so your about to DIE anyway. But right now my body feels great, I feel like I can run a couple miles right now and be good. I also started to do some abdominal workouts before I go to bed. Even though I am working out my core with the Insanity Workout, I still want to do some abdominal exercises to see if I can get some great flat abs. Ohhhh and by the way, I went to my parents house to check my weight, and I have lost 4 pounds so far doing the Insanity workout and nutrition plan. So that was SUPER EXCITING!! I was really pumped to see that. I have more energy during the day, and when I want to fall asleep at night I can fall asleep quickly, it has been very nice.

For my mid-lunch yesterday I had a Turkey BLT, which was super good, then for lunch I had a veggie burger. I only had four meals yesterday, but for my mid-dinner/dinner meal I had a Top sirloin prime beef steak. I LOVE STEAK!! I am super happy that steak is on this diet plan. After I ate the steak, which was around 6:30 pm, I was not hungry for the rest of the night. Usually I have to eat something later, but last night I was completely satisfied. Today I again started off with a Shakeology Shake, which is 2 scoops of shakeology, 1 3/4 cups of water, and about the 1 1/2 cups of ice. I love starting my day off with that. I also had a roast beef sandwich today for my mid-lunch.

See you tomorrow!!

Here is some more food that I have been eating

0 comments:

Post a Comment