RSS Feed

Day 10: Insanity Workout Review - Cardio Circuit

I woke up today not remembering what insanity workout I was supposed to do, as I walked down my stairs and picked up the Insanity Calendar I was a little disappointed, because it was the Plyometrics Cardio Circuit again. Don't get me wrong, this is a great workout, but it is tough! Near the end of this workout there is a part where you seem like you're in a push up position forever. You do the level 1 exercise, ski jumps, then in and outs, all in a push up position. Your arms just want to die...at least mine did. This is the workout I did last Saturday, where I think I sweated out every bit of moisture I had in my body. Today I did not sweat as much, probably because I was back downstairs in my living room where its cooler, instead of my bedroom upstairs.

It was a great workout today...for the most part. I did a pretty good job keeping up with the workouts, but I think it might be awhile until I can go through the whole workout without a break. I mean...even Shaun T takes breaks to go check out his workout crew. Sometimes I feel sorry for Shaun T, because he has to talk while he is doing these workouts, sometimes you can tell he is having a hard time trying to breath and talk at the same time. Even though this workout is pretty tough (I actually think it is one of the hardest workouts), I still go through it, even if I was on my knees huffing and puffing when it was all done. Sometimes I am so tired I just want to lay on the ground after the work and do nothing, but I have to do the stretches. It's weird...I sweat a lot during the workouts, but at the end when I am stretching, it seems like my pores open up to a flood of sweat...It drips down my face all the time, so i am constantly using a towel. Oh well, that probably just means that I worked hard.

To compliment my Insanity workout, I ate steak last night for dinner and then had a slice of bread and some all natural peanut butter. This morning I had a bowl of whole grain cereal for breakfast, then I had a turkey sandwich, with a little mayo, mustard, avocado, and some oregano for seasoning. It was grrrrreat! For my lunch I had a shakeology shake, and I have yet to figure out what I am going to have for mid-dinner and dinner. I need to eat my last steak before it goes bad, so I will definitely have that. I also went over to my parents house again and weighed myself, I have lost two more pounds!! So that makes it 6 pounds all together! Woot woo!

Get Insanity!

0 comments:

Post a Comment