RSS Feed

Day 11: Insanity Workout Review - Only 49 days left!

Wow I can't believe that I have already been doing the Insanity workout review for 11 days, it seems to be going bye pretty fast and It feels good to get the "day" count into the double digits. But I still have a long way to go, I was recently talking to some people who have done the Insanity workout, and they told me to enjoy the first 30 days because the last 30 days are way harder. ARE YOU KIDDING ME!! They might as well have told me to end my life now, because you are going to die anyway! I seriously can't imagine how this workout is going to get harder...I mean I assumed it would get more difficult, but the way they were talking about it, seemed to give me no hope. The only thing I can do is to make sure I get everything out of the first 30 days, so I can get in the best shape before the last 30 days of MY LIFE!! That is the last time I will talk with people who have done the Insanity workout ever again...Thanks!

Today was the easiest workout, it was the recovery circuit, so I go to take it nice and slow....umm yeah...nice and slow with someone lighting a fire in my thighs!! Even though this workout feels great afterwards, it is still a difficult workout to get through without giving your legs a break. There are a lot of slow squats and lunges, there times when you have to deeply hold your squats or lunges, then there are times when you have to pulsate deep in the squat and lunge position. Your legs are "en fuego'" that is spanish for "on fire". I learned that on the Dora the Explorer. Okay, back to the Shaun T Insanity workout. This workout session is kind of funny to watch sometimes, because you can tell Shaun T is just dying to bust into a dance move, he wants to relive his Hip Hop Abs and Rockin Body days, but he keeps it under control. There are some great stretches in this workout, mainly taken from Yoga, there are even some balance poses.

I ate pretty well yesterday, however I did not get to eat my steak. I did have a couple of turkey sandwiches and some fruit, inculding an apple and some strawberries. I even had a shakeology shake with some mixed berries, it was delicious. Today I had a bowl of kashi cereal, and have yet to have anything else yet.

See you tomorrow! (if anybody is even reading this)

0 comments:

Post a Comment