RSS Feed

Day 15: Insanity Workout Review - Fit Test


It has been two weeks since starting the Shaun T insanity workout, ao today I got to do the fit test all over again. Remember...this was the fit test that I threw up on...yeah, I didn't forget. I am kind of bummed because I lost the paper that I marked down all my Fit Test results from the first time. So I guess I will just record my progress from my second fit test and on. Technically I got through all the workouts without throwing up, so that was a plus, and I was able to do all the workouts, so that was another plus.

Here are my results today:

Switch Kicks: 110
Power Jacks: 50
Power Knees: 70
Power Jumps: 30
Globe Jumps: 9 (there are four jumps for each rotation so that = 36 jumps)
Sucicde Jumps: 16
Push-up Jacks: 17
Low Plank Oblique: 40

So I felt like I did pretty good today, hopefully I can improve a lot more by the end of my 60 day Insanity Workout.

0 comments:

Post a Comment