RSS Feed

Day 32: Insanity Workout Review

Today was my first day back from my scheduled skip day, it really was a great skip day. I slept in, a friend brought lunch over, and I got to just relax and let my body recover a little bit.

I have noticed lately that my right knee has been giving me some issues, there is some pain starting to build up if I move it wrong or if I bend down to fast. It has been awhile since I have experienced some discomfort like this. Around 5 years ago I had surgery on my right knee, and it has been fine ever since. Maybe my knee has been bothering me because of the cold weather...I hope that is it.

So I am on day 32, and I am officially done with over half of the Insanity workout. Today was the same recovery workout that I have been doing all week, so I really do not have much to say about it. I still enjoy it, it has not gotten old to me yet, so that is good.

What's actually entertaining to watch about this workout, is how much Shaun T uses the girls. I swear all the guys are feeling left out in this workout, because Shaun T definitely favors the ladies in this Insanity workout. I wonder how many of the other girls get jealous when Shaun T singles out a girl more than the others.

Anyway, I am just babbling. It is a great workout for recovering your body and I have two more days of it. Actually I only have one more day. Saturday and Sunday, I am setting up elk camp with my dad. The days are going to be packed with cutting and hauling lots of wood, so I will get a pretty decent workout.

0 comments:

Post a Comment