RSS Feed

Insanity Workout Review - On Pause

So the day I was getting back into to the swing of things, I got pretty sick. I have not felt this terrible in a long time, its weird because I really do not get sick that often, and over the weekend I felt horrible. I am pretty sure I got the common cold, and I did not get swine flu. My throat was killing me and I have started a cough. Today I am starting to feel better, and it is probably because I have been downing Vitamin C, Dayquil, Emergen-C, and Halls. My throat is feeling a lot better, and I am starting to get my voice back.

Unfortunately, even though I am starting to feel better, I am leaving tomorrow for my Elk Hunting trip. I will be gone from Tuesday to Friday, hopefully when I get back I will be able to jump right into the workouts again.

I really do want to finish strong with the Insanity workout, so I might even extend it an extra week, so I can get this whole 2nd month in.

I will start writing again in about a week, so hopefully I will have some more insanity workout reviews for you.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

loser

Post a Comment