RSS Feed

Day 40: Insanity Workout Review

Today was the 40th day of my Insanity workout review. I have missed the last two days of the insanity workout, because my body was feeling pretty fatigued and it really needed to rest, but I jumped back into the insanity workout today! I did the the Max Interval Circuit today, which is extremely hard to do, but I got through it and should have a great time finishing the last 20 daysof my Shaun T Insanity Workout.

This has been the longest workout so far, it is seconds away fom being a whole hour long. I was exhausted by the 30th minute, and then I still had 30 minutes to go. The full body workout is still one of the toughest workouts in this Insanity workout. That is the one where you drop down in plank posiition and then sprint, then you do 4 moving push ups, and then you do four wide sprints in plank posistion. There are other workouts other than that one that are tough. Frog jumps are difficult, the suicide oblique push ups are difficult, and anything that has to do with a squat or a lunge is difficult.

Tomorrow I will be doing the Max Plyometrics workout, bright and early, my body got plenty of rest the last couple days, so I should be all ready to go.

For my nutrition today I have had a bowl of cereal and some grapes, I have not really planned what the rest of my day is going to look like eating wise.

1 comments:

Linda Hughes said...

Wow my Team Beachbody business is growing thanks to the lead capture system and ad co-op from http://MyRecruitingSystem.com my first week I recruited 3 new coaches using this system and this last week I recruited 4 more. This is so much fun.

Talk with everyone later.

♥ Linda ♥

Post a Comment