RSS Feed

Day 37: Insanity Workout Review - Max Plyo

In my Shaun T Insanity workout today, I did the Max Interval Plyometrics workout and I've got to be honest...I struggled today. I do have a great excuse though, I blame....the cycle class I did yesterday evening. It was probably one of the toughest workouts I have ever done, even in the first five to ten minute I was dripping in sweat. By the end of the cycle class my shirt was so wet, I probably could have rung out my shirt.

Doing that class really made it difficult for me to do my workout today. I started off the workout with a killer headache, so I started drinking more water, eventually the headache went away. My legs were also tired, I was having a hard time getting my legs up. After I warmed up, my body started to feel better. I will not be doing anymore crazy workouts like that but once a week. I really liked the cycling class, it was a great challenge.

The Shaun T Insanity workout today was pretty tough, regardless of me being already tired. There were some very new workouts that I have not seen before, so it was a great learning experience. The Max Interval Plyometrics workout was about 55 minutes long, and the main workout starts around the 38 minute marker. The workout that challenged me the most was the level 3 drills. It is the last workout in the second interval section. You do 16 push ups and then sprint it out in a plank position, and then you do it again. Since you are already exhausted it makes it really tough to to this exercise 3 times.

There are two Interval sections in this Insanity workout, plus there is a five minute workout after the intervals are over. This is a great workout, and I am excited to see what type of results I am going to get.

I ate pretty well yesterday, but I did have some eggnog. I love eggnog, I am like an eggnog addict.

0 comments:

Post a Comment