RSS Feed

Day 21, 22: Insanity Workout Review

So I think I had another case of the Mondays today, plus my body was so sore from playing football on Saturday. I went ahead and did my Insanity workout today, and I really had to reach deep to get through the Pure Cardio and cardio abs workout. After I was done with the workout my body did feel good. I am noticing a change in my body, I am not necessarily losing to much weight, but my clothes are starting to fit me differently. I feel like I have more muscle and that is why I really haven't seen a huge weight drop in the last week.

As I stated before, the workout was difficult to get through today, but I am now over a third of the way through my Insanity workout review, which is already a huge accomplishment. Since I was so sore from playing football the other day, I had a hard time getting into the workout, there were ties when my legs felt like lead pipes. My legs were so heavy...When I had to do mountain climbers, I had a hard time lifting my legs up in the workout. But I got through the Pure cardio workout and the Cardio abs workout.

Nutrition: So I really need to get back on track with the Insanity Nutrition Plan, because of the camp food this weekend. So I am going to be extra strict with myself the next couple weeks, so I can maximize my results. This is the last week before I go into the recovery week, then comes the next month, which is the MAX month. But that is not for another two weeks, so I am not going worry about it either.

0 comments:

Post a Comment