RSS Feed

Day 23: Insanity Workout Review - Power Workout

So I am trucking along and busting through the Insanity workout. I am on the 23rd day and only a week away from being half way through the Shaun T Insanity workout. I know this is not the greatest plan to have after I finish the workout, but I am going to reward myself with a giant plate of nachos. And not just any nachos, but some of the best nachos in the world! There are chips(obviously), cheese(another obvious item for nachos), jalapenos, tomatoes, black beans, and cilantro. Plus some sour cream and salsa. The taste is out of this world...cilantro is the key ingredient.

Enough about the Nachos, I am starting to get a craving. Let's talk about the workout. I am still feeling the effects from playing football last Saturday, but fortunately I am no longer feeling tight in my groin area, which I don't think I mentioned in my last post. But my groin is feeling better, and my upper body is feeling better too. But my calves and my thighs are still burning from playing football...especially my calves. Once again my legs felt like lead, it was difficult to get them moving and lift them up. The nice thing about it is...is that it forces me to use my abs to lift my legs. The moving push ups are a difficult exercise in this Insanity workout. I usually have no problem doing push ups, but when you are huffing and puffing it makes it extremely difficult to do push ups, especially moving push ups. This Power cardio workout is like the highlight reel for the Insanity workout. A lot of the workouts they show in the promo videos, are actually from this workout. It is pull of powerful jumping moves and push ups moves.

Nutrition: I did pretty darn good with my nutrition plan yesterday. I did have some gummy bears, and some hot wings. But for the most part I stuck to the diet and ate some pretty good food. I had another garlic burger, which was delicious.

0 comments:

Post a Comment