RSS Feed

Day 24: Insanity Workout Review - The Circuit

So I have decided that I am going to do more workouts later on in the day, but only once to twice a week. I have been contemplating this option for awhile, and I feel like my body can finally handle it. The Insanity workout is going great! But I also have a gym membership that I want to continue to use. Besides, I have other friends who want to workout, so to please them I am going to add a couple weight lifting and long distance running workouts to compliment my Insanity Workout Interval Training.

So I am 24 days into the Insanity workout, I will have an update pretty soon on this differences in my body. So far I have really enjoyed doing the insanity workout, even on the days when I did want to workout, I have enjoyed the feeling of finishing a workout and how my body feels afterward.

Today, I did the Plyometric Cardio Circuit, which I just call "THE CIRCUIT", because it is "THE" workout, at least for me it is. This workout continues to challenge me like no other Insanity workout. I do feel like I am getting better, but some days I just feel better than others, I cannot really explain it, maybe it has to do with the food I am eating, or maybe I am still recovering from playing football. It is a great workout though and it will test you and get you in shape.

Nutrition: I kind of had a bad day yesterday in the food section, not that I over did it in anyway, but I just didn't get to at much. Since I am out of non-fat milk, I had a slice of whole wheat bread with some all natural peanut butter spread on it. Then I had a Green Berry Shakeology, which I actually liked better than the Chocolate Shakeology. Then after that I had nothing! I was super busy and not around places where I could eat healthy food. It was not until 10:00 pm when I finally had a sandwich. Then I kind of gave in with some tortilla chips.

Weight Loss: I am not sure if I have lost anymore weight since I lost the 6 pounds, but I my body feels way better. I feel as though I have gained muscle and that my clothes are starting to fit differently. I wish I would have check my body fat percentage before I began the Insanity workout.

Get Insanity!

0 comments:

Post a Comment