RSS Feed

Day 25: Insanity Workout Review - Recover

I was so glad to wake up this morning, knowing that it was going to be a recovery day. I felt like I got a good night sleep, my body felt rested and I felt ready to do my insanity workout!! So I put on my workout apparel and got right into the workout. There is not a lot I am going to talk about today, other than I still find myself struggling to hold some of the squat and lunge positions. I absolutley hate holding positions, it hurts and burns so much. If people could see me grunting and yelling at Shaun T, they would probably think I am crazy.

Tomorrow I will be doing the Pure Cardio and Abs Insanity workout, I will also be doing some ab routines tonight before I go to bed, on my exercise ball. I really enjoy doing ab routines on the exercise ball, I can really feel my core getting a workout, plus it helps my back and my tailbone.

Nutrition: Yesterday I did really well with my diet. I had oatmeal for breakfast, with blueberries. Then I had a turkey sandwich, followed later on by a lean hamburger. I then chewed on some sunflower seeds, and had grapes to crave my sweet tooth.

I will continue my Insanity workout review tomorrow!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment