RSS Feed

Day 26: Insanity Workout Review

So today I was not able to do the insanity workout review, I worked all day trying to raise money for a non profit organization called SportsAide. It is a super cool non profit organization, SportsAide runs sport camps for children who's parents cannot afford to pay for sport camps, like soccer, baseball, and football. SportsAide also gives equipment to children who cannot afford it. I worked at a rest stop called Indian John off of the I-90 freeway. I was in a booth all day passing out cookies, coffee, tea, and hot chocolate.

The terrible thing about it was that I did not bring anything to eat, and I was the only one there. So I could not leave to go get food, so I ended up munching on cookies all day. Plus when the other person came to take over they brought some delicious pizza. I was already starving, so I pounded like 5 slices. It was not a good day for my Insanity workout or my nutrition plan.

Saturday was not any better for me, I missed another workout, because I was so tired from working the day before, plus I still did not really eat to healthy. Overall this was the worst weekend I have had with my Insanity workout review.

I have noticed that when I am working out, I tend to eat better. But when I miss a day, I tend to eat worse. When I constantly workout, it gives me a mind frame that wants to eat healthy too.

Sunday I am going to take my rest day, and I will jump back into things on Monday. It is the recovery week so we will see how it goes. How bad can it be?

0 comments:

Post a Comment