RSS Feed

Day 29: Insanity Workout Review - Recovery Week

So I already told you about my terrible weekend with the Insanity workout and my nutrition plan. Today I am getting back into the swing of things. Luckily for me this whole week for my Insanity workout is a recovery week. The first month is officially done, and now I am going to experience the hard stuff. If I thought the Insanity Workout was tough now, it is going to be even for tough in the second month, so I better enjoy this recovery week.

The workout was different today, it was a nice change of pace, because the other workout videos were kind of getting old. That is one of the hardest parts about doing workouts at home, you watch the same DVDs over and over again. But the nice thing about Shaun T Insanity Workout is that Shaun T is not annoying. When I did P90x, there were times when I wanted to knock out Tony Horton, because he was kind of annoying. The P90x workout is incredible though!! Even when I did the first two weeks of Chalean Extreme, I wanted to punch the television screen, because they are so happy when they are working out...not real happiness...but fake happiness...NO ONE is that happy when they are working out, even if they enjoy working out. I am not saying that these workouts do not work, because they do!! I am just saying why I really enjoy the Insanity workout, because the people will let you know that they are getting their ass kicked.

The Cardio Core and Balance workout was pretty good, it was not as tough as the other workouts, but I still sweated and felt the burn. It is a recovery week, so I am going to let my body recover as much as possible before this 2nd month.

This week I will also not be doing the workout on Wednesday, I have been planing on skipping that day the whole time, I will probably just sleep in. I will also be working out at the gym this week and eating healthier.

0 comments:

Post a Comment